DO YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT?
- Any complaint should be made to the Managing Director.
- The complaint does not have to be in writing.
- The complaint will be handled fairly and impartially.
- There will be no victimisation as a result of the complaint.
- The Managing Director will make the final decision on what action to take.
- Parties to the complaint will be informed of any action taken.
- If a factual error occurs inside the magazine – and proven correct – it will be changed in the online edition.
- If a factual error is deemed by the Managing Director to overwhelmingly misrepresent the person it’s regarding, a correction will be made in the next edition of the magazine on the ‘letters’
SEND A COMPLAINT VIA MAIL:
PO Box 111 Aldinga
South Australia 5173
SEND A COMPLAINT VIA EMAIL:
You can use the form at left to contact us regarding your issue, or you can contact the Managing Director (Petra de Mooy) directly via: email@example.com